Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My country

Hi....I am su.I come frome Thailand.I was born in Udon tnani.My countyr is Asain,it not vey big country.Just over sixty millain people live there.We call our country land of smile because every one is polite and freindly to each other.
Bangkok is the men of city of Thailand.Every one come to Bangkok for work and business.Thailand's religion is buddhism.which teacher us,respect,love and patience.We have many temple in Thailand some of them very old.
Our major export is rice and also our men food.We love to eat spicy food.Our food very testy and very different to Australia.
Thailand very cheap country for tourist but expensive for us Thai people because is hard to find a good job and low pay but Thailand is abeautifull country with many intresing place to visit.

No comments: